Become an APCO 2017 Sponsor and Increase Your Company’s Visibility
For information about sponsorship or to become an APCO 2017 sponsor, contact Lisa C. Williams, CMP, CEM, Director of Corporate Outreach, (571) 312-440 ext. 7003
Featured Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
Distinguished Achiever Breakfast
All attendees are invited to attend the breakfast where several awards are given recognizing the achievements of those in the industry. You have the opportunity to make brief remarks and introduce the keynote speaker. Recognition also includes visibility onsite and your logo on the table tent cards and on marketing materials promoting the breakfast.
This is an attendee favorite! Welcome every APCO attendee by adding your logo to our attendee cups that attendees will use long after the conference.
Sponsor deadline extended to March 15, 2017
Banners, Column Clips and Fence Wraps
See sponsorship brochure for pricing.
There are great opportunities to display your message on banners and column clings in the Colorado Convention Center. Or have your brand on fence wraps outside the headquarter hotel that can be seen by those walking to and from the convention center, and even the locals not heading to the convention center.
Benefits to Being an APCO 2017 Sponsor
- Sponsor level recognition in the APCO 2017 program guide
- Sponsor level recognition next to booth profile in the APCO 2017 program guide
- Complimentary APCO 2017 pre- and post-conference attendee list (depends on level)
- Complimentary Enhanced Online Listing on APCO 2017 floor plan
- Special invite to Corporate Partners/Sponsors Reception during APCO 2017
- Company logo prominently displayed on APCO 2017 website with link to your company website
- Company acknowledged as sponsor where sponsors are collectively listed